Contributions this time explored the nature of fear, the utility of fear and a new (to most of us) genre of story-telling – the chat story.
- Torture by Hope, a short story (original in French) by Count Villiers de L’Isle-Adam
- Dope on a Rope, from ` How to be HAPPY, dammit’ by Karen Salmonsohn
- annie96 typing … chat -story by Pascal Chatterjee
- When I have fears. Poem by John Keats
- What Fear Can Teach Us… TED Talk by Karen Thomson Walker
- A horror-cum-humour story by Dave Trott
- Shiva and Daksha: The story of two fears. A Puranic story retold by Devdutt Pattnaik
- A note exploring the connect between anger and fear. By Rob Lyman
And here is a quote for you to savour … by Nissim Taleb…
School produces fear of making (small) errors – exactly the opposite of what is needed for ” major” success in the world.